[K12OSN] Super fast repeating keys on keyboard.

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Thu Sep 14 16:43:32 UTC 2006

If the problem follows the cable, seems like the cable is the problem, so replace the
cable.  If the problem is still there, don't use that port on the switch (and plan for
replacing the switch in case any of the other ports get wonky).  Doesn't sound to me
like it has anything to do with the server.

Petre