[K12OSN] Tuxpaint Printing Problem

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Wed Sep 20 13:14:07 UTC 2006

Bill Kendrick, the lead developer for Tux Paint, used to hang out on this list and was
always quite helpful with Tux Paint questions, so he's quite supportive of K12LTSP.  He
left the list a while back because he just didn't have time to continue to monitor it.
But I'm sure he'd be happy to help you debug the problem if you contacted him directly.
  You can track him down via www.tuxpaint.org.

Petre