[K12OSN] Fltk Teacher Tool and ldap

Glenn Arnold garnold at unrealsolutions.com
Wed Sep 20 23:35:09 UTC 2006

Since I am running K12LTSP 5.0 the path for teacher path to Teachertool
has changed.  From /usr/local/sbin/Fl_TeacherTool to
/usr/sbin/fl_teachertool.  After I changed the path I was able to get
Teacher Tool from the terminal.  How do you set sudo to create a
Launcher icon on the desktop to run Teachertool?

-Thanks
Glenn