[K12OSN] Open Office

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Thu Sep 21 07:47:25 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-09-20 at 21:43 -0700, Mel Wade wrote:
> I understand.  What I am looking for are the exercises and materails
> for practice.  I can teach it, but I don't have time to come up with
> all the practice materials and do everything else my job demands.
>
> --
> Mel Wade
> "The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do." -
> BF Skinner
> www.melwade.com

There is a well-worn phrase for these situations: "google is your
friend" :-)  There are websites devoted to helping in transitioning to
Open Office - just can't remember some urls ATM.  I'm sure you'll find
some people have already done your work for you ;-)

BTW: your emails to a list are _much_ easier to follow if you include a
trimmed quote of some relevant previous conversations in the thread.
That way, those coming in late to it don't have to back track through
the mail list to know what you are talking about.

Gavin