[K12OSN] Open Office

Mel Wade mel at melwade.com
Thu Sep 21 17:34:07 UTC 2006

I agree with a lot of what has been said about textbooks here.  I think they
are generally a waste of money.  We don't use a "textbook" for the class,
but what I use is "Projects" book.

Its a reproducible binder and I photocopy what I need from it.  The students
to directed project, then the create something on their own in "challenges"
that are similar.

Here's a link to what I currently have:

http://www.course.com/catalog/product.cfm?isbn=0-619-27329-1

Thanks to all who have responded.  I'll look into those links.

Mel