[K12OSN] OT: School Minder / GQ / Gradebook software

Kari Matthews karisue at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 17:06:01 UTC 2006

I am using Miller Group's Centre and am pretty happy so far.

We have gradequick, but I found their tech support terrible, and I managed
to uncover every bug there is.  Bugs and limited tech support is a baaaad
combination.  The teachers loved gradequick though.

Here, every public school has migrated to an online solution, so I must
follow suit to keep up with the Jones's.  Centre handles that need aptly.

~kari