[K12OSN] Re: OT: billing software

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 18:55:37 UTC 2006

I just discovered something fantastic which is CitrusDB. citrusdb.org
It's very robust open source billing software.  It's web based
multi-user, mysql backend. Since none of our student data is even in a
spread sheet(!), I've adapted CitrusDB to store lots of other school
related data that we need quick and easy access to and also certain
data for the census.  It's weird being in such a metropolitan area and
also be in the stone age!  Take a look at what I did to it here:

http://ascensionschoolnyc.org/citrusplus/citrusplus

I'm just finishing up the customer bulk-add  add right now. If any
one's interested I'll have it up soon.

Peter