[K12OSN] Yum Problem

Joshua Sommermeyer sommermeyerj at concordiacrusaders.org
Mon Apr 2 14:42:37 UTC 2007

When I had this problem I think it had to do with my firewall or content
filter... I changed my gateway to a non-content filtered side and it
worked fine...

Just a thought anyway

Joshua D. Sommermeyer
Assistant Principal - Technology Director
Concordia Lutheran High School
(o) 281.351.2547
(f) 281.255.8806
www.concordiacrusaders.org <http://www.concordiacrusaders.org/>
sommermeyerj at concordiacrusaders.org

+++The Mission of Concordia Lutheran High School is to Build Lives of
Excellence upon the Foundation of Christ. +++