[K12OSN] Nautilus Error

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Tue Apr 3 06:40:42 UTC 2007

It may well be a permissions issue.  Make sure that /home/username
actually has permissions set so that "username" is the owner.  Just to
be save, what I'd do is chown -Rv username /home/username.  That ought
to nail it.

--TP
Do you GNU!?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.gnu.org/>--the ultimate antivirus