[K12OSN] nfs mount /home --again

Mikko Jordman mikko.jordman at edu.vantaa.fi
Tue Apr 3 13:33:56 UTC 2007

Hi everybody.

I was struggling with firewall and SELinux, now I,m trying without them (both
totally off).

Now the problem is that when I try to logg to nfs-client server, I get an error
"write-protected filesystem" and not able to write to /home/user etc.

I added users via Webmin and I,m able to logg locally as user to nfs-server
itself.

This is what I have in fstab:
10.26.241.2:/home/     /home     nfs     rw,hard,intr     0 0

This what I have on nfs-server /etc/exports:
/home   10.26.241.0/255.255.255.0 (rw)

I have something wrong with the rights but I dont know where to look.
(I will go and take a linux-course in two weeks...)

yours
mikkoj