[K12OSN] kinit: clock skew too great

cisna-barry at wc235.k12.il.us cisna-barry at wc235.k12.il.us
Tue Apr 3 15:35:38 UTC 2007

Hello All,

 As of Yesterday (time change) over the weekend, or what would have
normally been time change this time of year here, on our file server,
which is fc3/ k12ltsp we have lost our home drive whne doing a domina
login. when trying to rejoin this machine to our ADS domain(windows2003)
i am getting "clock skew too great" message error.
I have manually made sure  both hardware time and systems are identical on
the PDC and Fc3 file server.
Ive googled but havent found anyone else running into this?
i have had this happen a couple times before ,and as you would think the
system times had gone beyond the 5 minute difference threshold. Restting
the hardware clock always resolved and rejoined to domain no probs. Then
the H: drive( home folders drive) appeared again. This time i keep
getting:
kinit: clock skew too great while initially retreiving credentials."

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Barry Cisna