[K12OSN] udev

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Wed Apr 4 14:34:40 UTC 2007

Nils Breunese wrote:
> Martin Woolley wrote:
>
>> I am in the process of upgrading our ltsp servers from version 4.2 to
>> version
>> 6.0.0.  Before the upgrades, fout of the servers where running FC3 and
>> four
>> running FC4, with all eight running ltsp 4.2.  Of course, after the
>> upgrade
>> they all run FC6 and ltsp 6.0.0.
>
> Eh, not exactly. K12LTSP 6.0.0 still includes LTSP 4.2 AFAIK.
>
> Nils Breunese.

Try the LDA troubleshooting checklist at
http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/LTSP-42-LocalDev#Troubleshooting

Document all the steps as you go through them.  If, after going through
the checklist, it's still not working, jump onto #ltsp on IRC and ask
for help.  The LTSP devs usually hangout there, but to help you they'll
need all the output from the checklist steps.

Petre