[K12OSN] Squid Question

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Fri Apr 6 02:11:51 UTC 2007

On Thu, 5 Apr 2007 14:12:04 -0400, Peter Hartmann wrote
> Hey Jim,
> did you ever find a solution that met all your requirements?
> specifically I'm wondering if you found something  that would use
> different filtering rules based on user/group (not just
> filter/not-filter).

Very funny that you ask this question, I was actually revisiting this today as a matter
of fact :-)  I never found the solution I was looking for before, but today I found the
following:

http://www.advproxy.net/

It looks like it will do exactly what I was looking for.  I may try and implement it
over the summer, a little late in the year to try it now.

If you give it a try post your results back to the list.

Jim