[K12OSN] speed question

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Tue Apr 10 21:48:08 UTC 2007

My lab handles FLASH with sound no problem.  Running K12LTSP 5 with
Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Flash 9.  I can have 22 units (in my lab, more around
school) all running various kids sites like Disney and PBS with no
issues.....those sites are FLASH heavy.  I do recommend running more than
one server if possible and running gigabit from server to switch.  I have
2 servers running in dhcp load balance/failover mode...easy to do.