[K12OSN] New installation on an old Server

Kemp, Levi lnkemp at bolivar.k12.mo.us
Mon Apr 16 17:49:06 UTC 2007

Unfortunately Linux Vesa didn't work but I have the Array setup properly
now so I don't have as many issues getting it to boot to CD.
Occasionally I have to put in a floppy with no boot image so it asks me
to put in a System Disk, but that's not a big issue. I'm trying a
different video card now, hopefully that will clear this up. I hope that
1Gig of RAM on this 450 server will work ok. I have another 450 CPU in
the mail. Is this going to be powerful enough to run many clients?

Levi

lnkemp at bolivar.k12.mo.us

Proliant