[K12OSN] New installation on an old Server

Steven Santos steven at simplycircus.com
Mon Apr 16 20:57:51 UTC 2007

Easy answer: install another boot device.

For whatever reason, you can't boot to the RAID array.  I have had enough
RAID issues in the past to know that sometimes it just won't work.  Keep
hunting down why, but to make it just work install another boot device.
Install a cheep IDE drive, bootable USB stick, something, anything else that
you can use to boot to the point that Linux can use that RAID array.

  _____

Steven Santos
Director, Simply Circus, Inc.
Email: Steven at SimplyCircus.com