[K12OSN] RE: Future LTSP direction: Local Apps

Nadav Kavalerchik nadavkav at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 17:21:56 UTC 2007

we're using it (booting from USB keys). we gave it to students.
here is a SIMPLE install : http://www.pendrivelinux.com/

students have their ENTIRE desktop, favorite apps and document with them all
the time!
we consider high end hardware with no hard disks as stations we students can
plug their OS into.
(it's just an experiment with technology and it's not a cheap solution!)