[K12OSN] Blender missing from yum extender

Chris Bacigalupo baci at harborcityschool.org
Tue Apr 24 14:46:07 UTC 2007

So I was finally getting SDL libs and includes to be recognized from
codeblocks for my advanced programming class and in the process I had to
remove blender (for deps). On one of my servers, I installed via yum
just fine. But on the other, I selected it from the install list and
began the process and a student shut off the machine I was using for the
root session by accident in the middle of the install...now Yum cant
find blender...not on the install list, the update list, the group list
or the remove list. I've downloaded the latest version as a tar but now
dont know what to do with it...anyone have any idea why it's missing or
hidden from yum extender?

.. baci