[K12OSN] OT: need help configuring web server on Ubuntu Server to allow file uploads

David Whitmer thewhitmers at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 13:12:29 UTC 2007

I'm definitely interested in trying the webdav method.  Perhaps I'll
have time to try that this weekend.

Though the current method of using a cron job for fixing permissions
is working, it feels too much like a hack for my taste.  Besides, I've
wanted to try setting up webdav for a long while, and now I've got a
good reason to. :)

David Whitmer