[K12OSN] Rdesktop Fails after Update

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Wed Apr 25 17:48:16 UTC 2007

Did you reboot after your yum update?  Depending on what gets updated
(certain core libraries, the kernel perhaps, etc.), a reboot is needed
to make sure that apps can properly access what just got updated.  I
have often seen this with Thunderbird and Firefox.

--TP
Do you GNU!?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.gnu.org/>--the ultimate antivirus
protection!