[K12OSN] Anyone tried smbldap installer with Centos 5 ??

John Lucas mrjohnlucas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 18:55:09 UTC 2007

If I were deploying on a production system, I would pre-install the needed
packages from the most suitable yum repositories (i.e. dag's "el5" if missing
from base and extras etc.) and then run the smbldap-installer script *after*
installing those packages in order to ensure more straightforward updates in
future. The right place to fix this is to update the scripts, but I am not a
perl programmer.

I think I'll peruse my yum log and make a list ...