[K12OSN] Rdesktop Fails after Update

Nick Hadgis nick.hadgis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 20:33:20 UTC 2007

I had the same issue on my FC6 workstation (not a K12LTSP client/server).
This started happening some time last week, after I performed a yum update.

The "Segmentation Fault" error occured at random times, either immediately
after I enter my username/password or after working fine for 5-10 minutes.

I tried compiled rdesktop (v1.5) from souce and the error still occured.

I then compiled rdesktop (v1.4) from source and so far, so good.

-Nick