[K12OSN] Firefox crashes

Nick Fenger nickfmail4-lists at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 18:10:20 UTC 2007

I was having lots of firefox issues on a brand new install of FC6 on a really old server with 1GB of ram and did what Eric suggested below which  improved my load time (was up to 5 minutes) and crashing: Note that improvements were not seen until the SECOND time my users started firefox. I  included Eric's Message below:

FC6 seems to come with lots of language extensions that many of my user don't need. (maybe FC5 did too)