Re: [K12OSN] Wiki

Vince-
I created an empty document called Neoware under the Hardware section of the wiki, at http://k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Neoware&action=edit

To edit a page, you have to login; to login, just make up an ID & PW for yourself and login. If you need more than one page to post your Neoware info, and want help, post back to the list and I or someone else can create additional pages for you.

All, there are three documents under Technical with notes about specific clients: A Compaq and a couple of Dells (one of which I wrote). It seems to me that these would be more logically placed under Hardware, so I put links to them under the Hardware section. I think any future documents on clients should arguably go under Hardware, as Technical is more of a miscellaneous catch-all section. However, I've left the three documents mentioned under Technical in case anyone has them bookmarked, etc.

Petre

Vince Callaway wrote:
Ok, time for a confession.

I've been working with some form of Unix/Linux for about 20 years.  Even
with all that experience I'm clueless about wiki editing.

If someone would be so kind as to setup a section for Neoware on the
thin clients page I will put up the info on them.  I can figure out
basic editing, just not sure how to create a new section.