[K12OSN] LTSP and Windows DNS

Are there any complications with using an LTSP server (which also
handles DHCP), but letting a Windows server handle DNS?  If this does
cause complications, could someone point me to a good how-to for setting
up DNS on CentOS (I'll be running K12LTSP 5.0.0EL)?

If I do this, would I remove all the "ws00x" lines from /etc/hosts?
(I'm assuming you don't need these if you're running DNS).

Thanks a bunch.

-Rob