[K12OSN] HP Laptop as a thin client

Hello, I am a Harbor City school student doing a project on LTS, and I was trying to get my HP dv2025nr laptop to work as a thin client. Unfortunately it got through a lot of the set up until it tried to mount /proc, when it said "BIOS32 says PCI NIC, but no PCI NIC????" This laptop is running Windows, and I was to understand that all I had to do was enable network boot, put that at the top of the boot order, and it would work. How would I fix this? I need all the help I can get.

--
Sincerly,
Sabino