[K12OSN] kinit: clock skew too great

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Tue Apr 3 15:58:39 UTC 2007

Have you done your yum updates?  Have you also checked out that you're
using the new timezone info?  I know, possibly stupid questions, but
even on our network, I found a few stragglers last week.

The following is pure conjecture.  If both servers are reading the same
time, but they're using different timezone info, that might be an issue,
since UNIX time is always with respect to UTC (same as GMT).  That is,
the timezone info that you pointed to during your installation (e. g.
EST5EDT) simply tweaks the *real* system date/time setting to display to
you, the human.  However, the system itself is running on UTC.  I'm not
sure if this is the problem, but that's what I'd check first.

--TP
Do you GNU!?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.gnu.org/>--the ultimate antivirus
protection!