Re: [K12OSN] smbldap usage questions

I still use the User Manager For Domains app. from an old NT box to
handle user management on the back end and the usual password changing
options on the Windows desktops work the same as they would using a
Windows PDC.  i.e. CTRL+ALT+DEL and select "Change Password."
Thanks everybody.

That's good to hear.  I assume the Linux-based password tools work as
well, am I correct?

-Rob

As far as I know, yes.

C-ya,
Mark
____
"There is no distinctly native American criminal class save Congress." -- Mark Twain