Re: [K12OSN] speed question

I think it's more likely the video subsystem each is using. Some people have reported using old P200 machines but with fast video cards, resulting in great performance. In the case of the 6020 vs. eBox-2300, I, too, have both, and yes, the 2300 is slower. I think it ends up using the vesa video driver, which works but isn't always the fastest.

Petre

Daniel Kuecker wrote:
I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a big difference
between an 800 mhz and 200 mhz cpu for thin clients? I have devonIT
6020's and they seem to be smoking fast. I just got some eBox-2300 and
they are pretty sweet, but they seem awfully slow compared to the
devonIT. Is it the CPU difference?

Thanks.
Daniel