Re: [K12OSN] HP Laptop as a thin client

Someone else I know uses HP laptops that PXE-boot (Pentium III-1.1GHz, 512MB DRAM, IIRC).  She tells me that they work smashingly well.

So, why are such beefy boxes being PXE-booted to LTSP mode??  She does this because the laptops were a donation, and not a singl one of them came with a hard disk.  Laptop HD's are still kinda pricey.  BTW, *there* is a great case for running the apps locally!

--TP
Do you GNU!?

Shawn Maggard wrote:
My HP Pavilion zv6000 laptop PXE boots fine off my server.. just letting you know..