Re: [K12OSN] server

On 04/04/07, Good Hope School <ghsch mts net> wrote:
Boot Problerms with floppy boot
I'm using universal bootrom image on floppy and keep getting "x server
failed" message when booting. It appears to be working and pulling down info
from K12LTSP server but then this comes up.

So this is shows everything is working fine as far as LTSP is
concerned. Now we just have to setup X parameters properly. Please
share what your lts.conf file settings are  in the global section or
specific terminal section. What is RAM in client and what resolution
you are trying to set. Also it would be helpful to know how much vedio
ram has been set in BIOS of the terminal.

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar