Re: [K12OSN] Zoomed Printing

On 4/2/07, Michael Blinn <mblinn peopleplaces org> wrote:

These settings are defined in prefs.js - How can I populate prefs.js to
/etc/skel ? It resides normally in
~user/.mozilla/firefox/{PROFILE_NAME}, which is a Mozilla-generated
field. Any ideas?

On way is to have the script loop over all the subdirectories of ~user/.mozilla/firefox and push the prefs.js to every one of them.  This is similar to how the push_icons script used to loop over all the directories in  /home (I think it queries for lists of users now instead?)

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins