Re: [K12OSN] udev

I eventually solved the problem by reloading all of the ltsp rpms.  I'm
thinking that a config script didn't run as part of the upgrade.  When I do
find odd is that it happened on every one of the old FC4 servers (ie local
usb access failed) but on the old FC3 servers the upgrade worked perfectly.

"The computer doth make fools of us all"
--
Regards
Martin Woolley

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify postmaster bgfl org

The views expressed within this email are those of the
individual, and not necessarily those of the organisation