Re: [K12OSN] can't get sound on Dell GX1's using K12LTSP v 5

I'll be returning to my problem GX1s on Wednesday.  Thanks to all who've
responded.  It seems like some configuration of the CS4232 driver seems
to be indicated.

Anyone know why I received the "/dev/dsp folder not found" error
message?  There is no /dev/dsp directory off the main root, but there is
an /opt/ltsp/i386/dev/dsp folder.  The original CS4236 driver did seem
to be loading and gave a folder not found error while looking for dsp.

Jim Anderson
Cornerstone Residence
Safe Harbors of the Hudson