[K12OSN] Zoomed Printing

Nadav Kavalerchik nadavkav at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 08:27:14 UTC 2007

here is what i do to have all the users have the same Firefox preferences

   - setting pref for all users from a single firefox.cfg file (
   http://mit.edu/~firefox/www/maintainers/autoconfig.html<http://mit.edu/%7Efirefox/www/maintainers/autoconfig.html>)

          (check out section "2 edit all.js" )

and also, a good reading...

   - manipulate the user.js in main profile folder. (more info:
   http://www.mozilla.org/catalog/end-user/customizing/briefprefs.html )