Re: [K12OSN] Linuxfest Northwest

On 4/8/07, Vince Callaway <vince totalsense com> wrote:
On Sun, 2007-04-08 at 13:28 -0700, Robert Arkiletian wrote:
> Yes, I am intending on coming Vince. Anyone contact you about doing a
> K12LTSP or LTSP presentation?

Not sure if I would be any good at putting on a presentation.  I've not
done one before.

I use LTSP in a business environment.  My clients are trucking
companies.  I only have a few installations, but they are working very
well.

My sincere apologies Vince. In a moment of sleep deprivation I got you
confused with a coordinator of Linuxfest NW.

--
Robert Arkiletian