Re: [K12OSN] best way to distribute bookmarks to users

I use the firefox extension Foxmarks and have it running on my own server

http://www.foxcloud.com/wiki/Foxmarks:_Using_Your_Own_Server

Wayne

Peter Scheie wrote:
I swear someone just asked this question, but I can't find it in my archives. What is the best way for teachers to distribute Firefox bookmarks to students' accounts? I suppose I could tell the teacher to get her bookmarks set the way she wants, and then give her a script that copies her ~/.mozilla/firefox/*default/bookmarks.html to the same place for each user. But that seems a bit clumsy. Anyone know a better way?

Petre