Re: [K12OSN] PXE boot Dell GX110

With these GX110s, do you notice odd xserver crashes (black screen w/ debug output, completely locked), usually related to the vesa driver? This happens quite a lot (once or twice a week) for the two GX110 testers we have but has never happened to any other clients. Alternatively, can I specify a different xserver than vesa to run for these boxes? They're Intel i810 chipsets.
Thanks,
 Michael

Kemp, Levi wrote:
Not sure if it matters now, but we have quite a few Dells here, and at
the last place I worked and as far as I can tell most Dells can PXE
boot. I know the GX1, 110, and 150's can. I cannot remember which
dimensions or optiplex's the other place had, but I recall that option
being there. All I can say is that with Dells you need to make sure you
have the latest BIOS because they never have it right the first time. Or
the second. Or the third.. I cannot believe how much hardware went bad
on the 150's before they realized they didn't turn the fans on, which
was A11 I think.

Levi