Re: [K12OSN] Google Apps free for Schools

You have to have either an Educational account, or an enterprise account.  I don't know the technical details, as our legal clinic has only 15 users and doesn't use LDAP or Active Directory for authentication.

Here's a page that describes the Single Sign On (SSO) at a high level:

http://code.google.com/apis/apps/sso/saml_reference_implementation.html

Rich

On 4/6/07, Krsnendu dasa <krsnendu108 gmail com> wrote:
On 06/04/07, Rich McCue <rmccue uvic ca> wrote:
> Integration with existing infrastructure and organizational policy
>

> Does it integrate with LDAP? Yes.  Can use @ uvic.ca for google and non
> google accounts.
How do you use google with ldap?