Re: [K12OSN] Downgrading software (Mysql 5 to Mysql 4)

Peter Hartmann wrote:
> On 4/11/07, Dan Young <dyoung mesd k12 or us> wrote:
>> If I were setting up a database that people might be using for a while,
>> I'd probably be putting it on CentOS.
>>
>> As a bonus, CentOS 4 is still on MySQL 4.1, so there you go.
>
> yeah except fedora (1,2 or 3) is what's recommended.

RHEL 4 (and CentOS 4 by extension) was largely based on Fedora Core 3.

They seem to recommend RHEL (or Debian) if you want a shelf life of
longer than 12 months:
http://www.kohadocs.org/Installing_Koha_on_Fedora.html#d0e70

--
Dan Young <dyoung mesd k12 or us>