Re: [K12OSN] Downgrading software (Mysql 5 to Mysql 4)

I ended up going with Debian sarge as a VM in VMware server. Installed
relatively easily.
Apparently the new version  (2.2.8?) of Koha is compatible with MySQL
5 now, but I agree that a library system is probably better on a more
stable operating system like Debian so I am happy to have made the
move.