[K12OSN] Linux boxes can't get to internet

I switched DHCP services from my Active Directory domain controller to my LTSP
box (still using Windows DNS).  Now my standalone Linux boxes can't access the
internet or Windows network shares.  All the Windows boxes work fine, and the
thin clients work fine.  Any ideas what I screwed up?

-Rob