Re: [K12OSN] Linux boxes can't get to internet

On 13/04/07, rowens ptd net <rowens ptd net> wrote:
I switched DHCP services from my Active Directory domain controller to my LTSP
box (still using Windows DNS).  Now my standalone Linux boxes can't access the
internet or Windows network shares.  All the Windows boxes work fine, and the
thin clients work fine.  Any ideas what I screwed up?

most likely you need to set ip_forward = 1 in /etc/sysctl.conf (I am
on debian system right now and this may be slightly different in
RH?Fedora box) You will need to restart networking after editing this.

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar