[K12OSN] New installation on an old Server

Kemp, Levi lnkemp at bolivar.k12.mo.us
Fri Apr 13 15:48:53 UTC 2007

Has anyone installed K12LTSP or any distribution on a Compaq Proliant 3000 before? I finally got the Array straightened out and forced it to boot to a CD, but now in the installation itself I am left viewing maybe 50% of the screen. Is there a way to adjust the resolution in the installation? Or should I start over and go command line installation? This is so annoying, making it boot to CD again will pretty much cause me to start over. I'm considering installing a PCI video card, in case that is the issue. Any thoughts?

Levi