Re: [K12OSN] Yum Ports

Thanks, I'm trying to eliminate any reason for a problem on this end.  I have port 80 and 23 open http should work.  Must be something in the repostory since yum fails each time with a 503 error.

On 4/13/07, Dan Young <dyoung mesd k12 or us> wrote:
Mel Wade wrote:
> Does Yum use ports other than 80?

If the repository it's pointing at is ftp or http on a non-standard
port. No reason you couldn't do:

baseurl= http://example.com:8080/foo/

I guess the majority are http on port 80, though.

--
Dan Young <dyoung mesd k12 or us>
Multnomah ESD - Technology Services