Re: [K12OSN] DNS instead of /etc/hosts

Yes, I am talking about the names for the thin clients.  But my dhcp
server will also be handing out names to windows clients, and some of
those windows clients will need to be accessible by hostname (for
sharing printers and so forth).  The default setup will have all those
machines being known as "ws001", etc. by the LTSP server.  I expect this
will cause trouble, but maybe I'm wrong.

-Rob