Re: [K12OSN] DNS instead of /etc/hosts

Rob Owens wrote:
Oh and one more question.  For my dynamic dhcp range, I guess I should
go into the DNS server and assign hostnames to each IP address in the
dynamic range, right?  (This would be instead of assigning them in
/etc/hosts)

Yes, the /etc/hosts entries are only know too the server (and the programs the thin clients run there).

--
  Les Mikesell
   les futuresource com