Re: [K12OSN] Recommendations needed for the most server for $4k

I hope this isn't taken as spam, but I just recently purchased a
server from Stallard Technologies (http://www.stikc.com/).  They sell
good used servers for reasonable prices.  We just bought a quad Xeon
2.5 GHz machine with 8GB ram for under $3000.  This includes a gob of
hard drive space and a few gigabit nics.  If you go to their website,
you can put one together with the options you desire.  I think they
also have educational pricing if you contact them.

I'm only running 20 clients, but they run very quickly.  I believe I
have the capacity to run a second lab without problems.

Eric