Re: [K12OSN] pxe?

Jordy,

I suspect that your thin client already has a PXE Boot Agent onboard.  To enable it, simply go into your system BIOS and change the Boot Order (sometimes called Boot Priority)  so that MBA or UNDI or Network Boot is listed as the first device.

PXE is client/server implementation.  So to facilitate a successful PXE network boot requires the presence of a PXE server.

For a detailed explanation of PXE, visit http://www.pxe.ca