[K12OSN] Laptops

Hello World!

I have purchased two Neoware M100 laptops to review. One is linux
based, the other windows XPe.
These boot off a flash card into a gui where you can setup connections
to a remote desktop, nx, or citrix, etc. the advantage is the battery
and wireless. can anyone suggest what the best solution would be for
this? I am only used to PXE booting and running a thin client that way.

Thanks
Daniel